Chiropractic and Physical Medicine covered services are provided and billed by GHHC. Our providers participate in most all of the major health insurance plans in the region. Following are the health plans which we currently accept.
If your plan is not listed, we will be unable to file a claim on your behalf. However, we can provide you with a form that you can submit to your insurance company to instruct them to send reimbursements directly to you.
Please be aware that with any health plans, there may be deductibles and copayments for which you could be responsible.
All other Whole-Listic care might not be available in your out-of-network or in network plan. We expect all payment to be paid at the date of service. Call for updated fees schedule.
Holistic care and treatment are now available for some insurance companies and, UNTIL NOW, you had to pay out of pocket.
These insurances covers all HOLISTIC CARE AND TREATMENTS and we are in-network with most of them:
A newer possibility: http://www.alternacare.org/
Health plans In-Network
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
These are the major insurances covered (in-network), call us for more information
* We are out of network with Aetna. They cover out of network if you mail your superbill (limitation applies, please verify your out-of-network privileges).
* We are out of network with Cigna. They cover out of network if you mail your superbill (limitation applies, please verify your out-of-network privileges).
* We do not accept Aetna, Cigna, Medicaid, Tricare, UHC, Multi-Plan and Anthem Health Keepers
Questions about your bill
What billing or insurance information will I receive?
You will receive a copy of your bill. After your insurance has paid, we'll provide you with a monthly statement of your account.
How long will it take to get things settled with the insurance company?
Generally, it takes from 45 to 60 days to obtain payment from an insurance carrier.
Why am I getting bills from physicians?
Each physician who provides professional services will send you a separate bill from his or her office.
These physicians will include:
- your own physician/practitioners
- other physicians/practitioners who conducted tests and procedures
- consulting physicians/practitioners chosen by your primary physician to read and interpret test results.
These physicians/practitioners may include specialists in chiropractic, physical medicine, hypnotherapy, nutrition, back flower therapy, energy healing and others. You will be responsible for paying these bills as well.
I received a notice that my insurance company has paid on my bill -- but I can't understand how they calculated their payment amount. Do you know?
If we have received any such information from your insurance company, we'll be glad to share it with you. However, for answers to any questions about insurance payments, deductibles, or co-payments, you generally need to check with your insurance company.