The information on our website or during your visit is a result of years of practice experience by the author, doctors and practitioners. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this website. Information provided on this website and the use of any products or services purchased from our website/in-office by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our website/in-office. Information and statements regarding dietary/herbal/ homeopathy supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MSA/Qest4 has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All featured experts do not work or endorse our work personally; they simply endorse a modality or a treatment in general.
All Energy Medicine techniques and holistic modalities at GHHC are not part of any established “standard of care” or “scope of practice”.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this web site.
Notice: Dr. Stéphane Provencher, Gina Phelps and Dr. Yve Evans are licensed by the Pastoral Medical Association (PMA) as a Doctor of Pastoral Science & Medicine (PSc.D) or Diplomat of Pastoral Science & Medicine (D.PSc) to provide PS&M services to health-conscious individuals seeking natural, scriptural-based approaches for addressing chronic health conditions. Dr. Stéphane, Gina and Dr. Evans’s services are provided to individual clients pursuant to the PMA Practitioner-Client “Agreement for Wellness Services.” For your reference, detailed information about Pastoral Science & Medicine and the benefits of subscribing to PMA’s Health Network are available on PMA’s website. If you have a complaint about our services or you wish to check the status of our license, you should contact the Pastoral Medical Association.
As a PMA licensee, Dr. Stéphane and Gina does not practice conventional medicine. More specifically, he does not examine, diagnose or treat, or offer to treat or cure or attempt to cure, any mental or physical disease, disorder or illness, or any physical deformity or injury; and Dr. Stéphane and Gina does not recommend or prescribe, or recommend changing dosage or discontinuing, any prescription medications or pharmaceutical drugs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
Some of the links going to products on GHHC are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As GHHC has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way I help offset these costs.
If we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items we have purchased ourselves and we have not paid or compensated in any way. We do not allow ads on GHHC, so clicking on any links in our sidebar or to posts within our site or to non-affiliate link external sites will not earn us commissions in any way.
Our first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and we will only ever link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
Membership and special sales disclaimer:
All membership may be canceled at any time with a month’s written notice without penalty except a cancellation fee of $250.00. Your plan will be discontinued the following month after your 30-day notice is submitted. If canceled, a new setup fee will be required to start a new membership plan.
•All Membership Programs are for the sole purpose of restoring your optimal health and is NOT for the diagnosis or treatment of any symptoms, diseases or conditions,
• All memberships are based one prepayment by credit card, cash or check,
• All memberships are non-transferable,
• Fees charged are a retainer fee which allows access to the office during normal business hours,
• This agreement is not insurance. GHHC assumes no risk, monetary or otherwise,
• No cash or credit refunds will be given for used services. It is the member's sole responsibility to receive care per the doctors/provider’s recommendations and follow-up on their program schedule.
• Each membership or package terminates when the timeline or visits allowed are reached, whichever is first. (Please see office policies)
• We reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time for any reason,
• Reimbursement will be based on full pricing price + time outside appointment + admin fee. Please visit our policy regarding refund or return or products or supplements,
• Membership Fee Guarantee: Price protection guarantee – price remains the same for a minimum of 12 months as long as you are a member.
• Cancellation policy is in effective for all memberships
• Email fee policy is in effect for all memberships (unless stated otherwise)
• All products sold during our Black Friday or other specials are final and cannot be return or exchanged
All practitioners are independent contractors, operating their own business in an integrative way at GHHC. GHHC is NOT responsible for, including but not excluding, the practitioner(s) actions, demeanor, treatments and/or communications.