The greater the love we discover in ourselves, the greater the love will reflect back to us from the environment through others. - Deepak Chopra, MD
"Since you are a man of applied science, thought you would appreciate some initial observations.
1. Appreciate the gentle adjustments.
2. First thing off the table - felt like I was floating (you said you'd seen this before).
3. Returning home that day, when I sat in my work/drafting chair for my standing desk, the chair was so Caddywhompus (technical term).
4. Was cognizant of maintaining the adjustment and the next morning walking down my hall to my desk, felt all crooked but believe was a Kirlian effect of now being straight.
One week observations:
During our initial meeting, I mentioned that while sleeping I had Level 3 pain when I turn over from side to side.
Hard to believe... however I have had NO LEVEL 3 PAIN while sleeping... been decades.
Affect on quality of life:
1. Slept through the night
2. Possibility of not being guarded when I cough or sneeze.
3. Possibility of being able to travel once retired in a few years.
Just wanted to thank you"
"I was searching for a functional medicine doctor who was not only an expert, but someone who would truly partner with me in my healing journey. I am so grateful to have been referred to Dr. Stephane as he has a very thoughtful approach in our conversations, and in testing and in-depth analysis. He was able to navigate my unique needs and establish a lifestyle and wellness protocol to set me on my path. Within a few weeks of starting the protocol, I experienced less fatigue, nausea, bloating, and brain fog. "
Never did we think our newborn daughter would need chiropractic care, but after just our first visit with Dr. Stéphane Provencher, we will be recommending him to everyone with a new child! The before and after of her neck and hip mobility was night and day. Other symptoms we thought were completely unrelated were also resolved. Dr. Stéphane Provencher is an attentive and incredibly educated and experienced individual. We will continue bringing our family to him for many years to come.