Holistic Receptionist WANTED
Your application must include a PDF of your resume and cover letter. Attention to detail is imperative to this position.
Our Integrative Holistic Health Clinic located in Gainesville, Virginia is seeking a front desk representative with a talent for running a busy office.
We are a compassionate group of healthcare professionals passionate about empowering people to take control of their health. Our busy practice features specific chiropractic care along with other physical, mental, emotional, functional, and quantum medicine services.
Energetic, friendly, a whiz with computers, have a great sense of humor, and fabulous at communicating? If multi-tasking is your middle name, we might be looking for you!
General Position Responsibilities for Front Desk/Assistance purpose:
· Will perform various administrative duties
· Schedule appointments
· Maintain medical records and documentation
· Perform some billing tasks, including collecting payment and prepayments
· Answering calls for appointments and calling/emailing patients
· May assist the clinicians/practitioners with patients
· Maintain records of purchased equipment, and other medical or natural supplies
· Initiate and maintain correspondence with patients and insurance companies
· Assist with customer service with customer retention (follow-up calls and emails)
This position has opportunities for growth. Once you’ve learned the basics, there is an opportunity to assist the doctor with higher-level administrative tasks. If you love to learn, this is the position for you.
Proficient with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Typing: minimum of 60 wpm
Proficient with ADOBE PDF/Acrobat, Browser, iPad, scanner, Fax, and more PC-driven shortcuts and applications.
Skills and Areas of Expertise:
· Must have outstanding communication skills and must be caring toward patients
· Should be willing to work under pressure and be able to multi-task
· Must be understanding and answer all questions of the patients as simply as possible
· Must use discretion while maintaining patient confidentiality
· Must have a positive personality and be energetic
· Possess time management skills and proactive attitude
· Must possess computer literacy and typing skills
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8:30 am to 1 pm; 2 pm to 5 pm
Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 am to 1 pm
Knowledge of alternative therapies and an interest in natural health is a huge plus!