Your body is an amazing creation that can accomplish numerous miraculous tasks including creating new life. These miraculous tasks are accomplished under the direction of the nervous system. The nervous system is the master communication system of the entire body.
In many cases, fertility issues may be associated with improper nervous system function, poor nutrition, high stress and poor lifestyle habits. Chiropractors are nervous system specialists and reducing interference in the nervous system is their primary goal. Keeping the spine properly aligned, clearing the nervous system of excessive interference, and counseling patients in nutrition, exercise and changes to lifestyle, make the chiropractor one of your best options to help your body function in harmony with the way it was designed.
Also note that chiropractic care can be used in conjunction with other accepted approaches to resolving infertility concerns and can greatly improve the chances of successful medical procedures such as IVF.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Fertility:
• Helps to increase blood flow to the uterus and endometrium
• Helps regulate FSH, LH, estrogen, progesterone, thyroid hormone
• Allows healthy nerve and blood flow to the reproductive system
• Contributes to the proper flow of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) which impacts the hypothalamus and/or pituitary gland. These glands are responsible for reproducing hormones such as follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH) and lutenizing hormone (LH)
• Increases function of the autonomic nervous system which normalizes the menstrual cycle and ovulation
• Helps decrease stress, anxiety, worry, and other emotions that can impede conception
• Can treat repeated pregnancy loss, PCOS, endometriosis, and spasmed tubes
• Increase male sperm motility and quality, and men with sperm-DNA-fragmentation